FALMOUTH: the Quintessential Cape Cod Village
Welcome to Falmouth’s Bed and Breakfast Association Website. Your link to the finest lodging that Falmouth has to offer. Centrally located to explore Cape Cod and the Islands.
- 2:36 PM EST on February 07, 2016
- 7:00 PM EST on February 08, 2016
- 3:00 PM EST on February 07, 2016
- 1:00 PM EST on February 08, 2016
Windy with a mix of rain and snow late. Lows overnight in the mid 30s.
Snow, heavy at times. Gusty winds will lead to blizzard conditions. High around 35F. Winds NNE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 8 to 12 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
- New Year, New Experience: Lighthouse Tour January 13, 2016
- Five Great Places to Leaf Peep August 19, 2015
- Farmer’s Markets July 21, 2015
- Movies Under the Stars July 10, 2015
- The Many Perks of Main Street July 2, 2015
- Fourth of July in Falmouth June 4, 2015
- Arts Alive in Falmouth June 4, 2015
- Beach Review: Falmouth Heights Beach May 11, 2015